Registration and costs
||Early bird fee
(until 9 May 2022)
(until 3 June 2022)
*Membership fees fully up to date (i.e., including 2022). Members can pay their annual membership fee together with the meeting registration (€ 50 for regular and € 15 for junior).
**Graduate and undergraduate students under 35 years of age, with no permanent position at the University or other public or private institutions. To benefit from this discount, a confirmation must be provided by the direct supervisor (further details are available during the registration procedure).
§For online registrations made until 27 May 2022.
$Only cash will be accepted.
| SIBBM member*
| Junior SIBBM member*
| Regular participant
| Junior participant**
The registration fee entitles participants to:
- entry to all scientific sessions and poster viewing
- all coffee breaks during the duration of the meeting
- lunch on Tuesday, 21 June
N.B. Participation in the social dinner on Monday, 20 June, is not included in the fee and costs 30 EUR. If you wish to attend the dinner, please select it during the payment procedure.
Payment is possible by bank transfer or by credit card/PayPal. Further details about the payment procedure is available through your personal mySIBBM area, after registration.
Cancellations with a refund request must be sent by e-mail to the secretariat and must be accompanied by a valid justification. Refunds will be decided case by case by the organising secretariat. If accepted, cancellations within 27 May 2022 will be refunded fully minus an administrative charge. No refunds will be provided after 27 May 2022.
We are pleased to announce that a limited number of Childcare Grants are provided by SIBBM for this conference to offset childcare costs incurred by participants or speakers when participating in this event. Researchers with children under the age of 12 and contributing an abstract may apply for a childcare grant at the same time as submitting their abstract (submission deadline 9 May 2022). Please note that priority will be given to early stage researchers. Eligible costs include fees for a babysitter or childcare facility or travel costs for a care giver. Costs will be reimbursed after the meeting only once a reimbursement form and original receipts have been received.
Abstracts can be submitted exclusively through your personal mySIBBM area; you will need to sign up for an account to have access to this area.
The abstract should be submitted by the presenting author only.
The abstract submission deadline is 9 May 2022. The organisers will then review the received abstracts for oral or poster presentations.
- Title. The title must start in uppercase and continue in lowercase, except for conventional terms (ATP, DNA, NFκB, etc). Example:
This title is written correctly
This Title is Not Properly Written
ALSO THIS TITLE IS WRONG
- Authors. If more than one author (but only in that case), underline your name (the presenting author, in whatever position you appear in the author list) and use commas to separate the author names; do not use 'and' before the last author. Write your name and surname in full; for any other authors use initial(s) for the first name(s) followed by the surname. If more than one affiliation (but only in that case), use sequential superscript numbers to identify each institution. Example:
Mario Rossi1, J. Doe2, F. Bloggs1,2
1Dept Biomembranes, Golgi & Veratti Univ., Pavia, Italy
2Dept Bioblast Analyses, Altmann Univ., Leipzig, Germany
- Abstract text. Keep the abstract text to within 2000 characters, spaces included (which is roughly equivalent to 250 words).